TXDOT PLANS TO EASE ROAD CONGESTION IN GREATER HOUSTON AREA WITH 8 DIFFERENT WAYS!
12 BILLION DOLLARS.
Video by: ABC13
- Widening I-10 to six lanes from Houston to San Antonio
- Widening Hwy. 288
- Completing Hwy. 249 toll sections from Houston to Bryan/College Station
- Reconstructing the downtown loop system, removing the Pierce Elevated Highway on the west side of the city and shifting I-45 east
- Improvements at I-59 and Spur 527
- Continued work on the Grand Parkway, Segments H and I (to be completed 2022)
- Completing Hwy. 290 construction
- Reconstructing the Hwy. 59 interchange at Loop 610
Photo by: Houston Culture Map
No license needed to fish in Texas public waters on June 3
Photo by: Daily Mail Texas Parks and Wildlife announced a Free Fishing Day on Saturday, June 3, 2017. You can fish ...
Police: 1 dead in single-vehicle accident in South Houston
Photo by: KHOU SOUTH HOUSTON, Texas -- One person was killed in a single-vehicle accident on Spencer and 3rd in Sout...
3AM I-10W 18-Wheeler overturned with 79,000 LBS. of scrap metal
Video/Photo by: ABC13 I-10 near downtown. 18-wheeler lost its load early Saturday morning.The truck lost 79,000 LBS....