Photo By: Pintrest
It's A Houston Thing and H-Town Happy Hour went out and asked 500 Houstonians what their favorite Pub Crawl Venues are, Pub Crawl Areas, and favorite Time of the year to do one is and here are the results.
Midtown won by a HUGE percentage.
1. Midtown - 51% - 255/500 people
Photo By: modernwhole.com
2. Downtown - 20% - 100/500 people
Photo By: en.wikipedia.org
3. Heights - 17% - 85/500 people
Photo By: www.southaustingallery.com
4. Washington Avenue - 12% - 60/500 people
Photo By: houston.culturemap.com
We then asked people what their favorite venue was. Since the winner was Midtown, here are the results:
1. Midtown Drinkery - 16% - 41/255 people
Photo By: Midtown Drinkery
2. Christian's Tailgate - 15% - 39/255 people
Photo By: Christian's Tailgate
3. Dogwood - 15% - 39/255 people
Photo By: Dogwood
4. Front Porch Pub - 14% - 36/255 people
Photo By: Front Porch Pub
5. Saint Dane's - 13% - 33/255 people
Photo By: Saint Dane's
6. Little Woodrow's - 11% - 28/255 people
Photo By: Little Woodrow's
7. Maple Leaf Pub - 8% - 21/255 people
Photo By: The Maple Leaf Pub
8. Howl at the Moon - 4% - 9/255 people
Photo By: Howl at the Moon Houston
9. Other - 4% - 9/255 people
Time of the year - 500 People
1. October - December - 48% - 240/500 People
2. April - June - 23% - 115/500 People
3. July - September - 17% - 85/500 People
4. January - March - 12% - 60/500 People
Houston Freeway's 2016!
IMAGE: MICHAEL BYERS Naked dancing woman atop 18-wheeler Four-person brawl on FM 1960 “Be Someo...
Memes that mock NFL's (AFC/NFC) Championship BLOWOUTS!
Source: Matt Young Source: NFL memes Source: NFL Memes Source: NFL memes Source: NFL memes Source: Matt Lu...
4 people shot at MLK party event in SE Houston
Photo: Mike Glenn, Chronicle Police say a large group of people had gathered for MLK Day block party around 6:30 p.m...